CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Visit from Papa T and Grandma JoJo

We were excited to have Gary's parents from Wyoming visiting us for a week in May.  Thorman, a.k.a. Papa T hadn't been to GA since Carter was a newborn so that was a big treat to get him back to GA.  We also had Gary's brother Pat and his family over from Greenville to celebrate Kezi's 4th birthday.  I can't believe she turned 4.  The boys loved having everyone here.  Jo is coming back in a few weeks to watch the boys while we are in the Philippines.  Carter asks daily when Grandma JoJo will be here.  He'll ask me "mommy will she be here Monday, Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday?"  That's the order of his week.  We're working on that, but when he gets excited he mixes up his days.  I guess I should get something visual for him to countdown her return.  Here are some pictures from their visit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment